Solving your challenges is our priority. Our experienced R&D Team combines chemical and application engineering skills to bring your next high quality product to market.
PolyDrop DISTAT™ is a family of antistatic materials based on PEDOT chemistry. The unique properties of this conductive polymer include ESD surface resistivity, flexibility and transparency, supporting a wide range of applications and uses.
PolyDrop DISTAT™ is an antistatic paste can either be used directly in a product or process, but can also be pre-formulated with water, aromatic-based solvents, or resin binders and then applied to various surfaces.
PolyDrop Distat™ conductive additives provide customers with key advantages over other solutions:
- ESD PROTECTION: Dissipate charge build-up to protect from ESD damage
- TRANSPARENCY/COLOR: Preserve original product color specifications
- TEXTURE: Retain original texture and surface feel of original carrier coating
- STRONG ADHESION: Increased adhesion when compared to existing conductive coatings
- LOW VISCOSITY: Small viscosity increase of paint upon addition of conductive additive
- IMPROVED COATING LIFETIME: Reduced maintenance/repainting costs
- ECONOMIC: Cost-effective additive that aligns with existing manufacturing processes
For price estimations, larger quantities, solvent dispersions, or data sharing through joint development opportunities please use the following form or call us at (206)601-2191:
Request a Quote